Thursday, March 05, 2009

Membayar hutang tag

Salam..sambil2 buat kerja.. nak menghilangkan mengantuk... ingat nak layan la tag dari Sato.. lama tak buat tag..banyak yang tertangguh... teringin lak buat yang ni.
"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people."
I am a..


I really want to go to..


My favorite place..


My favorite things are ..



My favorite drink..

My favorite food..


My favorite colours are definitely..

I live in..

I was born in..



I attended..



My favourite stories are..


My hobbies are..


And I definitely wish for..

Ok la.. dah siap.. nak tag saper ek.. sesaper baca dan rasa nak buat...buat la yer..

No comments: